M/s. Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Sugars Pvt. Ltd., an integrated sugar complex with 3500TCD sugar plant, 23MW Cogeneration plant and 60KLPD Multi Product Distillation plant at Udumbiyum Village, Veppanthattai Taluk, Perambalur District in Tamilnadu.
The environment safety and health-monitoring programme
- Monthly monitoring of stack emissions
- Daily monitoring of water and wastewater
- Quality monitoring of ambient air, noise and work place air
- Monitoring of occupational safety Once again the unit assures that, there will be no adverse impact
due to proposed activities.
- Sulphur-Free sugar production below 50 ICUMSA.
- Capacity of 3500 TCD to 5000 TCD Sugar Plant.
- One of its kinds in Asia 4 Mills, 2 roller milling comprises of planetary drive, AC-VFD with
Rope Coupling and Preparatory device such as inline shredder with Feeder Drum.
- A modernized boiling house combination of falling film evaporators, Vertical continues pan
for A, B, C R1 and R2 Massecute boiling with Melt clarification system.
- 31% Process stream consumption on cane which is very less.
- Single Drum, Travelling Grate, 540 degree C 110 TPH, multi-fuel boiler.
- 23 MW Triple Extraction cum condensing turbo generator with Air-cooled condenser and so
exporting the surplus power upto 19 MW per hour to TNEB.
- 40% savings on power consumption by the advanced AC-VFD Motors in our plant over the
- Fully automated Sugar and Co-Generation units with DCS controls.